About B’nai B’rith International
B'nai B'rith International, the global voice of the Jewish community, is the most widely known Jewish humanitarian, human rights, and advocacy organization.
Today B'nai B'rith International is a national and global leader in the fight against anti-Semitism and anti-Israel bias; provides senior housing and advocacy on issues of vital concern to seniors and their families; helps communities in crisis; and promotes Jewish identity through cultural activities.
Development Associate of Planned Giving
Department: Department of Planned Giving
Reports to: Director of Donor and Member Services
B’nai B’rith International is seeking an experienced, outgoing and personable candidate for our Development Associate of Planned Giving position. From our Washington, DC office, this individual will perform a variety of duties to ensure that all aspects of the planned giving program continue to grow and revenues increase. To accomplish these goals, he or she will work closely with other staff members, primarily in the Donor Development, Fiscal Operations and Communications departments.
Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to: email@example.com or fax them to: 202-857-2796.
B’nai B’rith International seeks a Program Associate to provide a variety of support functions. The Program Associate is an essential member of the B'nai B'rith International team. The qualified candidate will primarily provide overall program support and report to the Vice President of Programming. The position will be located in our New York office.
The Program Associate will primarily be responsible for assisting the program Vice President and Program Centers that are located in NY and Washington bringing their program agenda to communities and young leaders. The program associate will work with our Young Leadership Network to deliver programming and support for young leadership groups across the US.
Specific duties include the following:
- Work with existing young leadership groups to develop and deliver programming via local events and
- Assist with the creation of new young leadership groups.
- Work with the fund raising team to explore funding sources for young leadership activities via grant
proposals and donors.
- Provide ongoing programs and projects in targeted area for Young Leadership Development.
- Assist with the delivery of the programs of the B’nai B’rith Program Centers in the U.S., in
cooperation with the Program Department as scheduled throughout the year and special events
held by B'nai B'rith.
- Work with the National Young Leadership Committee as a liaison to the Network – re : newsletter
preparation , maintain contact information , virtual roundtable, Facebook presence, Committee
meetings and special events (conferences).
- Represent B’nai B’rith at planning meetings with other organizations that partner with B’nai B’rith for
To apply please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.