1) Empowering Jewish philanthropy
2) Engaging the next generation in being Jewish
3) Serving the most vulnerable
4) Supporting and advocating on behalf of Israel
5) Mobilizing the community in times of crisis
Task force transition teams have begun the work to make recommendations as to what the new organization might look like.
Doug Seserman, Allied Jewish Federation President and CEO, will speak to B’nai B’rith on a) why change? b) what the vision is for supporting the local Jewish community, and c) the current work and timelines of the transition teams. Q&A will follow.
> Learn more on Facebook
Please RSVP by Monday, February 25th to firstname.lastname@example.org.