Bring your lunch, select a lunch at our kosher buffet for $11, or come just to observe. Coffee and tea are provided to all.
Short on time? Come as late as 12:25 p.m. and still be there for the program.
OUR GREAT LINE UP OF UPCOMING SPEAKERS:
- 8/16 – Jewish Federation of Omaha executive director, Alan Potash, on the amazing results of the recent landmark demographic study of the Omaha Jewish community .
- 8/23 – City Council President Pete Festerson on the upcoming budget. Will there be a tax increase?
- 8/30 – CEO of new cryotherapy business, Matt Carney. How immersing in a specialized tub at minus 250 degrees F can help you improve your health.
- 9/13 – UNL Arts & Sciences Dean Joe Francisco. Topic TBD. However, did you know when he was recruited to Lincoln several years ago, the very talented and highly-credentialed professor had a starting salary higher than the Chancellor? ! !
- 9/20 – MECA super star, attorney Bob Freeman and the new executive director on how they succeeded in promoting Omaha as the home of the Olympic trials for swimming, equestrian, and ice skating events and much more…
- 9/27 – Editor of the Jewish Press, Annette Van De Kamp Wright on running a weekly in an era when newspapers are dying off!