You can choose a shift at one of the following facilities. Shifts generally run from 7 to 11 (early morning), 11 to 3 (mid-day), or 3 to 7 (afternoon). Please note that these times are approximate and may vary by hospital and/or department. Afternoon shifts will vary as we strive to curtail operations at 5pm for Shabbat.
>> Note: some facilities and/or shifts are getting filled. Sign up early to secure your favorite!
- Berman Commons (Only the first shift is available)
- Brookdale Dunwoody
- Brookdale Big Creek Roswell
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital (Emory Johns Creek Hospital requires documentation of a recent TB test and a current flu shot)
- Insignia at Mt. Vernon (The Carlton)
- The Jewish Home (Only the first shift is available)
- Roswell Nursing & Rehab Center
- Sadie Mays Health & Rehab Center
- St. Joseph’s Hospital (St. Joseph's Hospital requires proof of a recent TB test)
- Sunrise at Huntcliff
- VA Medical Center
— Harry Lutz, Chair, 2015 B'nai B'rith Pinch Hitter Program
The program costs us over $2,500 to put on. Would you like to include a tax-deductible contribution to keep the Pinch Hitter Program a success? If so, please mail a check, payable to B’nai B’rith, to Harry Lutz, 1748 Corners Cove, Dunwoody, GA 30338.