B'nai B'rith Breadbreakers
Rose Blumkin Jewish Home Auditorium • Noon to 1 PM
ACLU Nebraska's Executive Director Danielle Conrad will present the case for retaining Legislative Bill 268 that outlaws the death penalty, while co-founder of Nebraskans for the Death Penalty Robert Evnen will state his case as to why the law should be repealed, legalizing the death penalty in the state.
- Blumkin Jewish Home Auditorium – 323 S 132nd St, Omaha, NE 68154
- Special time for this session: 11:50 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Program starts at about 12:15 p.m.
- For more information email Gary Javitch at email@example.com.
Upcoming Breakbreakers Sessions
- October 5 – Retired Gen. Don Bacon, a Republican candidate, on why he should be the next member of the U.S. House of Representatives representing Nebraska's 2nd district.
- October 12 – Yom Kippur, no session. A joyous and happy new year to all.
- October 19 – Doctor Ali Kahn, Dean of the College of Public Health at UNMC will discuss his new book, "Pandemic" about potential worldwide diseases that could affect us (Zika Virus and Ebola, for example).
- November 2 – Brad Ashford, our current Nebraska member of the U.S. House of Representatives, on why he should be retained as our 2nd district representative. Special time for this session: 11:50 AM to 1:00 PM. Program starts at about 12:15 PM.
- November 9 – Robynn Tyvser, the Omaha World-Herald’s top political reporter will have a "conversation" with our group about the national election results.