The HNDGS Chief during the meeting noted:
- The modern security environment, emphasizing the geopolitical developments in Eastern Mediterranean, Middle East and Balkans.
- The role of stability Greece and Greek Armed Forces play in the wider region.
- The participation of Greece in the EU-NATO framework.
- The excellent level of bilateral cooperation with US and Israel Armed Forces, as well as the initiatives undertaken by the Greek side to promote military cooperation with Balkan, North Africa and the Middle East countries.
- The violations of Hellenic territorial sea and airspace, by Turkish Armed Forces units.