B’nai B’rith celebrates and explores the burgeoning Israel-Africa relationship in the areas of innovation, diplomacy and security with six distinguished guests, each bringing their own unique set of experiences and expertise to our discussion. CEO Daniel Mariaschin hosts.
- Ambassador Sharon Bar-li, Deputy Director General, Head of African Affairs Division at Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador J. Peter Pham, distinguished fellow at the Atlantic Council and former U.S. Special Envoy for the Sahel Region
- Togo Foreign Minister Robert Dussey
- Sivan Ya’ari, Founder and CEO of Innovation: Africa
- Yosef Abramowitz, President and Co-founder of Energiya Global
- Former U.S. Ambassador Herman J. Cohen