November 16-18, 2013 ~ Washington, D.C.
Join B’nai B’rith International, The Global Voice of the Jewish Community, for our 2013 Policy Forum in Washington, D.C. this fall. Members from across the country and around the world will be present for this three day program.
- Learn first-hand about critical domestic and international policy issues from administration experts and Washington insiders.
- Discuss how B’nai B’rith can make an impact on key issues.
- Celebrate the 170th anniversary of B’nai B’rith with friends and colleagues from around the world.
- Participate in important business of the organization.
- Special events for young professionals.
American journalist, political commentator and op-ed columnist for The Washington Post
Senior Fellow, Governance Studies, The Brookings Institution
Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
U.S. Department of State
Loews Madison Hotel – Washington, D.C.
1177 Fifteenth St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Reservations: (800) 424-8577
DEADLINE: Special room rates are available for B’nai B’rith at $179/night plus tax (single or double) until October 18, 2013.
> Reserve your room online or call 202-862-1600 and mention the B’nai B’rith Policy Forum.